Nakatomi Plaza is more than just where Die Hard takes place. It’s also where one of the most famous Christmas parties in history was hosted. We know what you’re thinking: a Christmas party in December? Yeah, well this is Los Angeles and it was 98 degrees in December 25th 1988. So what did they do? They opened the windows to let in some of that Southern California breeze. Merry Christmas! Wear this Nakatomi Plaza Christmas party 1988 Christmas sweater to keep warm during the holidays. A classic design that you can wear all year round.
- Well-designed crewneck to keep you warm and comfortable all day long.
- Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing.
- The colors are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Acrylic wool blend fabric
- Good quality fabric, which makes you feel good and comfortable when wearing. The wool is naturally breathable and regulates body temperature.
- Long-sleeve wool-blend sweater with ribbed cuffs. You can pair up with most of your outfits, suits, jeans, slacks on various occasions and venues. Also, easy to fold and carry on-the-go.
- Comfortable and lightweight sweater. Perfect for everyday wear.
Orders are only canceled within 24 hours since you made an order.